What is preventative maintenance?
Preventative maintenance is comprised of quarterly routine maintenance by our personnel aimed at the prevention of system breakdowns and failures.
Why is preventative maintenance important?
By having your system checked regularly, you are more likely to catch problems early, which can significantly reduce repair costs, and extend the life of your HVAC system. Additionally, our staff will have the opportunity to become more familiar with your system, so when something does go wrong, we are better prepared to fix the problem.
What is included in a preventative maintenance contract?
All of our preventative maintenance contracts include the following:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Priority service
- An evaluation of the state of your system, along with short/long term recommendations
- Quarterly inspections & filter changes
- Coil cleanings (as appropriate)
- An equipment list complete with model and serial numbers
- A status report showing services performed and the areas of concern
- Reduced rates on equipment repairs & replacements
Your contract will differ depending on your system’s specific needs. Call us at (281) 809-0192 today to schedule your free estimate and find out what your personalized preventative maintenance contract will include.